Thursday, February 15, 2007

2/15/07

Tasty Tastemakers of the Runway

I'm not ever going to bother with this one.

Should you trust your makeup?

Dumb.

Supercharged with all the answers

At first, i thought this would be the first article i cared about. Yet i was immediately annoyed at the first paragraph which offers 3 questions i don't give a shit about:

WHAT was the first wild-card team to win a Super Bowl? Who was Nixon’s running mate when he lost to Kennedy? What was the best Broadway musical in 1995?

Vintage clothes with an eye on tomorrow

Yes, vintage. One of my favorite smells ever.

Babes in Label Land

Rural juror?

As the dust bunny moved, i drew

Dust annoys me too. I am a big fan of my dustbuster. Who fucking cares?

A new place to strong-arm givers: the gym

This would be annoying.

Keeping tabs on your fat

This may be something i'm into. if you haven't heard, my heart (the one with the hole in it) scored a 68/70 on some sort of heart test fuckers.

Whatever happened to Jane Fonda in tights?

i was so into my mom's video of this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

um...what if u can't really afford to pay for these archived articles?

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home